Our Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (BS-ID) program is a challenging and rewarding course of study for students considering a career in this field. With an emphasis on conceptual development and critical thinking, we approach the full spectrum of issues leading to successful interior design solutions.As an accredited course, graduates are eligible to take the Interior Design licensure examination.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Important Dates: 1st Semester, S.Y. 2021 - 2022
Senior High School: NEW STUDENTS
- June 28 - July 9, 2021 - SHS Early Bird Enrollment Period
- July 12 - July 23, 2021 - SHS Regular Enrollment Period
- July 26 - August 20, 2021 - SHS Late Enrollment Period
College: NEW STUDENTS
- June 28 - August 6, 2021 - College Early Bird Enrollment Period
- August 9 - 20, 2021 - College Regular Enrollment Period
- August 23 - September 17, 2021 - College Late Enrollment Period
- Late enrollees will be charged a penalty of PHP 1,500 per week accordingly.