Our Interior Design Lecture Series serves as a foundational 1-year program for individuals who are interested in exploring a career in Interior Design. The program offers a mix of subjects ranging from conceptual and critical thinking courses, to technical courses. The program is broken down into the Basic and Advanced modules.
Students have the option to begin with the Basic or Advanced course depending on their background. The basic module is an introductory course that helps enthusiasts learn about the techniques, theories, and trends of Interior Design. This program caters both to existing students and to individuals who may be considering further study. Practical projects will promote an understanding of the discipline and the importance of our idea-based design process.
The program is aimed at students who want to explore Interior Design as a new career option. It also serves as a foundation for those who are still deciding if they want to pursue a degree in Interior Design to be able to qualify to take the licensure examination.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
The Semester begins on the week of September 6, 2021.
Important Dates: 1st Semester, S.Y. 2021 - 2022
Senior High School: NEW STUDENTS
- June 28 - July 9, 2021 - SHS Early Bird Enrollment Period
- July 12 - July 23, 2021 - SHS Regular Enrollment Period
- July 26 - August 20, 2021 - SHS Late Enrollment Period
College: NEW STUDENTS
- June 28 - August 6, 2021 - College Early Bird Enrollment Period
- August 9 - 20, 2021 - College Regular Enrollment Period
- August 23 - September 17, 2021 - College Late Enrollment Period
- Late enrollees will be charged a penalty of PHP 1,500 per week accordingly.