Enrollment will be on-campus.
Step 1 – Register:
- (1) Come to SoFA Design Institute and fill out the Student Registration Form.
- (2) Secure the list of requirements, recommendation letter forms, and tuition fee schedule.
Step 2 – Pay reservation fee:
- (1) Pay the reservation fee of Php10,000.00 at any BDO branch using these details:
- - Account Name : School of Fashion and the Arts, Inc.
- - Bank Name : Banco de Oro
- - Current Account Number : 278-801-3251
- (This reservation fee is deductible from the tuition fee, but is nonrefundable if you do not enroll within the enrollment period.)
- (2) Secure the deposit slip evidencing your payment of the reservation fee.
Step 3 – Submit application requirements:
- (1) Submit directly to the campus the following requirements:
- - 1 colored passport-size photo with white background.
- - Copy of latest school ID or any available ID.
- - Copies of grades 7, 8, and 9 report cards or original schoolcertified transcript of records.
- - Recommendation letters from two (2) teachers.
- - Recommendation letter from the Guidance Counselor.
- - Grade 10 report card once released by the school.
- - Creative portfolio consisting of any of the following: sketches, drawings, photographs, art work, projects, essays, poems, other written work, or any similar work. Submit a minimum of ten (10) pieces of work.
- - National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) results.
- - NSO birth certificate or passport or any valid proof of citizenship.
- - Deposit slip of reservation fee.
- (2) Have your school ID photo taken and take note of the parents’ orientation scheduled on May 20, 2017 (Saturday) from 8:00 am until 10:00 am at the campus.
Step 4 – Complete enrollment process:
- (1) Await your acceptance/confirmation letter via email.
- (2) Choose your desired payment scheme and indicate in the acceptance/confirmation letter.
- (3) Pay your tuition fee based on the chosen payment scheme on or before May 12, 2017 through bank deposit at any BDO branch (see bank details in step 2 above).
- (4) Email scanned images of the filled-out acceptance/confirmation letter and deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5 – Attend parents’ orientation:
- (1) Participate in the parents’ orientation on May 20, 2017.
- (2) Take note of the school year calendar (to be announced).
Step 6 – Attend students’ orientation (for students only) on the first day of class:
- (1) Participate in the students’ orientation.
- (2) Claim your official school ID and Welcome Kit.