BA Fashion Design and Marketing
View Training Programs
Our Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Marketing (BA-FDM) program offers a holistic introduction to the fashion industry. Students of the program become familiar with the creative, technical, and business facets of fashion. Participants will be trained to evolve a personal point of view in a portfolio whose contents can leverage entry to their competitive field. Our annual gala fashion show is attended by media and industry personalities, allowing students to showcase their work to influential members of the design community.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Important Dates: 1st Semester, S.Y. 2021 - 2022
Senior High School: NEW STUDENTS
- June 28 - July 9, 2021 - SHS Early Bird Enrollment Period
- July 12 - July 23, 2021 - SHS Regular Enrollment Period
- July 26 - August 20, 2021 - SHS Late Enrollment Period
College: NEW STUDENTS
- June 28 - August 6, 2021 - College Early Bird Enrollment Period
- August 9 - 20, 2021 - College Regular Enrollment Period
- August 23 - September 17, 2021 - College Late Enrollment Period
- Late enrollees will be charged a penalty of PHP 1,500 per week accordingly.