Step 1 – Register:
(1) Come to SoFA Design Institute and fill out the Student Registration Form.
(2) Secure the list of requirements, recommendation letter forms, and tuition fee schedule.
Step 2 – Pay reservation fee:
(1) Pay the reservation fee of Php10,000.00 at any BDO branch using these details:- Account Name : School of Fashion and the Arts, Inc.
- Bank Name : Banco de Oro
- Current Account Number : 278-801-3251
(This reservation fee is deductible from the tuition fee, but is nonrefundable if you do not enroll within the enrollment period.)
(2) Secure the deposit slip evidencing your payment of the reservation fee.
Step 3 – Submit application requirements:
(1) Submit directly to the campus the following requirements:
- 1 colored passport-size photo with white background.
- Copy of latest school ID or any available ID.
- Copies of grades 7, 8, and 9 report cards or original school certified transcript of records.
- Recommendation letters from two (2) teachers.
- Recommendation letter from the Guidance Counselor.
- Grade 10 report card once released by the school.
- Creative portfolio consisting of any of the following: sketches, drawings, photographs, art work, projects, essays, poems, other written work, or any similar work. Submit a minimum of ten (10) pieces of work.
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) results.
- NSO birth certificate or passport or any valid proof of citizenship.
- Deposit slip of reservation fee.
(2) Have your school ID photo taken and take note of the parents’ orientation.
Step 4 – Complete enrollment process:
(1) Await your acceptance/confirmation letter via email.
(2) Choose your desired payment scheme and indicate in the acceptance/confirmation letter.
(3) Pay your tuition fee based on the chosen payment scheme on or before May 12, 2017 through bank deposit at any BDO branch (see bank details in step 2 above).
(4) Email scanned images of the filled-out acceptance/confirmation letter and deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5 – Attend parents’ orientation:
(1) Participate in the parents’ orientation.
(2) Take note of the school year calendar (to be announced).
Step 6 – Attend students’ orientation (for students only) on the first day of class:
(1) Participate in the students’ orientation.
(2) Claim your official school ID and Welcome Kit.